Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Canadian citizen and permanent resident in Australia and am currently completing a bachelor of business degree at ECU in Perth, WA.
Wondering if it will be recognised by Canadian universities and workforce.
I have asked universities in canada but they will give me no information besides that "I have good chances if it is a bachelor degree from a large well known, nationally accredited university" .

Is there anyone on here that studied at ECU and is living in Canada?

or anyone that studied a 3y bachelor of business anywhere in Aus that is living in Canada?

Thanks for the help!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I am a Canadian citizen and permanent resident in Australia and am currently completing a bachelor of business degree at ECU in Perth, WA.
Wondering if it will be recognised by Canadian universities and workforce.

Yes.

I have asked universities in canada but they will give me no information besides that "I have good chances if it is a bachelor degree from a large well known, nationally accredited university" .

Well that is your answer.

And I have to ask - good chances for what?

or anyone that studied a 3y bachelor of business anywhere in Aus that is living in Canada?

I never studied there but I have spent over a decade in academia here in Canada and I cannot see any problem - it is a legit university in Australia so degrees earned there will be recognized here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.