Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,

My wife and I had gotten our PR VISA for subclass 190. Our initial entry date was 9 September 2013. I had made entry in July 2013 but my wife couldnt join me on time due to issues back home and she has missed her initial entry.

Please guide me on what to do now? Is there any way out of it?

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Hi,

You or she should have called AHC and explained situation before the visa expires, since she hasn't informed them timely, this has weakened her case. There are contact numbers available on their website (both Pakistan & Australia) speak to your CO immediately.

Good Luck!!

Girl Aussie

Good Morning,

My wife and I had gotten our PR VISA for subclass 190. Our initial entry date was 9 September 2013. I had made entry in July 2013 but my wife couldnt join me on time due to issues back home and she has missed her initial entry.

Please guide me on what to do now? Is there any way out of it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello All,

same case scenario, my sister missed her first entry on 24th of last month. She had some physical and psychiatric issues and skipped this important date. Please experts advice what she need to do to avoid the cancellation of her (secondary) visa. Also please share if some one experienced this. Thanks JSA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts