Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any advice on changing my wifes visa?
Currently she has her own employment visa but will shortly be resigning. Her employment visa will be cancelled and I will need to arrange a visa for her. Any advice on the quickest way to do this??

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Any advice on changing my wifes visa?
Currently she has her own employment visa but will shortly be resigning. Her employment visa will be cancelled and I will need to arrange a visa for her. Any advice on the quickest way to do this??
Assuming that you have your own residency visa, you will need to sponsor your wife's visa. Once you have an attested copy of you marriage certificate and your official registered labour contract, you need to apply. I did that through the DNRD office near the World Trade Centre. There are typing centres inside the DNRD premises who will type the application, and can guide you as to where to go. I just kept asking the last person where I needed to go next.
Its an easy process, and your wife will need to undergo the medical test again (the VIP medical test in Al Safa is very convenient and fast - shouldn't take more than 1/2 - 1 day).
Shouldn't take more than 2-3 days for the whole process

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.