Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am an Australian PR currently residing in Australia. My wife is currently in India and I am applying an RRV(Resident Return Visa) for her. Her Visa Cease date is 14-06-2017. She got a new passport few months back We have already submitted the form 929 to the Australian Dept thru VFS global in India and updated the new Passpport to her PR. I have the reciept for the same. But when I try to enquire her current visa status over VEVO using the Visa Grant number and her old and new Passport number, I am unable to retrieve her visa details. Is it because the travel facility has expired or why its not showing up in the VEVO. I was expecting it to show up with inactive or expired status, but I am unable to pull her visa details using VEVO? Any reason why its not showing up in VEVO?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your responses.

Regards
Kishore

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Hello guys,

Any thoughts on this pls..

Thanks
Kishore
Once a visa has expired, I don't think it will show up in VEVO

Logically speaking if every expired visa were to show up in VEVO, it would choke the system as there would be tens of millions of visas issued over the years.

Just thinking aloud from the logical point of view

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.