Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you guys are missing yourselves ,the worst winter for 30 years and -20 for weekend in Scotland brrrrr!!!!!!

·
Banned
905 Posts

All you guys are missing yourselves ,the worst winter for 30 years and -20 for weekend in Scotland brrrrr!!!!!!
Hi Jimmy

Minus 20 in Scotland well glad i am in Liverpool. Portugal still is a better bet. Anyway i have paid my Promissory Contract. Three months :rain: Nine months :flame:

Peter

·
Registered
132 Posts
well since i'm i nice fellow! i went to sao martinho this afternoon for a stroll and just happen to have my camera with me.just to warm your hearts ...............

·
Banned
533 Posts
Peter your ex to be looks amazing, why did you let her go?;)

Fmarks, excellent photos, will them ladies be attending one of the meetings of the men´s club?:tongue1:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Those are great pics fmarks:) I can see Portugese women are well endowed on the rear, they must be descendants of JLo:D... which reminds me i'd better get back into shape before moving there or i'll most likely b the ugly duckling amongst the beauties on the beach lol.

:)Peter I could do with some diet tips to remove these extra pounds piled on at xmas, maybe your wife will be willing to part on some tips on how she stays so slim?:D

·
Banned
533 Posts
Spoke with my friend Patsy today, she has been in the UK for the last 4 months, family reasons, and she told me that it was -20 where she is last night and -20.4 in Scotland, the north pole registered -20.7. That is frizzing cold guys. I bet the guys over there could do with some of fmarks friends to warm up
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts