Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking back at posts and there have been some very very funny people that have posted on these forums, a number of them are banned :) (where did these banned people go ??? cuz they are hilarious!)

Who do you think is the most entertaining poster on this forum that you have run across? Whoever BigDave was, was very amusing.

·
Banned
598 Posts
I was looking back at posts and there have been some very very funny people that have posted on these forums, a number of them are banned :) (where did these banned people go ??? cuz they are hilarious!)

Who do you think is the most entertaining poster on this forum that you have run across? Whoever BigDave was, was very amusing.
<------
I have no idea who Big Dave was!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would have to go with either "Irishexpat" or "andycapp"

·
Banned
598 Posts
jojo, I love you lol

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
irishexpat, bigdave and me used to have a bit of a riot it must be said.

Sadly both those user names are now banned.

Gotta love wasta!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is wasta ??? Moderators... I thought this was an english only forum :)

·
Registered
75 Posts

It's funny because the black peeps are way at the back

/atleast that's what the voice of Rosa Parks in my head says
//bah. funny to me anyway

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really, what is wasta though :D ???

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts

Certain banned names may have been very funny but often went too far so the offensive posts are deleted.
Some (who will remain nameless) are back with new names and so far behaving themselves:rolleyes:
(Sharpening my knife in case they get out of hand again):D:D:D:D

·
Banned
598 Posts
Although I haven't been on here very long but I gotta say James is one crazy (funny) mofo lol...
ahhh yes, James. James is a alter ego, not sure who he is yet. But deff not a newb. Could it be irishexpat, joeydee, or wizard the learned or whatever his name was, I just cant put my finger on who it is yet. But when I do... they will be fingered, and vigorously at that.

Reactions: Jynxgirl
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.