Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost season six starts Febuary 2nd in the USA. woohoo cant wait to download the episode tomorrow. I need my lost fix, its been way to long. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man, I've had season 5 sitting on my hard drive ever since I came here and haven't had the chance to see it, need to get with the times.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
You guys heard of / watched ''Fringe''?

really good show...

JJ Abrams, same producer as Lost....

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
If you want to get Lost in Dubai simple try to drive from the Mall of the Emirates car park to the Lulu Hypermarket car park now that they`ve changed the friggin road layout!! LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
You guys heard of / watched ''Fringe''?

really good show...

JJ Abrams, same producer as Lost....
Fringe is a wicked show...wathc it regualrly. Downloaded the night after it is on in the States...only worry though is that it ends up like Lost where 3 or 4 seasons on you forget what the point of the show was in the first place.

I'll only watch Lost this year because its the last season and I've watched all the others, no clie whats going on but if I don't watch it I'll always wonder what the final outcome is.

For all you fantasits out there another great show is Legend of the Seeker, not the best acting in the world but the women on that show, oh my God!! :)

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I am gonna be busy for the next hour and a half. woohooo

\Lost_(2004)_-_6x01-6x02_-_LA_X_(Part_1_&_2)

see you guys in a little while

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.