Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am in Sydney as PR since September 2014. I want to sponsor my parent for a short visit to Australia. From my point of view I am settled as

-- I am doing good Job in Government Sector (NSW Health)
-- My boy is going in school
-- My wife is already attending Adult Migrant English Program
-- My younger kids are in child care
-- I have leased a 3 bedroom home

According to Application for a Visitor visa – Sponsored Family stream

Who can be a sponsor?
In all cases, your sponsor must be an Australian citizen or
permanent resident aged 18 years or over and settled in
Australia for a reasonable period (usually 2 years).

I am wondering if I can be considered settled 9 months ? and can I sponsor my parents.

Looking for your feedback

1 - 1 of 1 Posts