Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was reading about PNP in Ontario and I have this doubt.

In 'Who Can Apply' says that one of the requirements is this:
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.

I have 304 points, that is why I am thinking about PNP.

Does this mean that I am not even eligible for a PNP ? :(

Thanks, in advance.
Noemi.

Here the link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My NOC is 2174 (Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers)
With more than 20 years of experience in IT.
Does mean nothing ? :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't mean enough as there are plenty of programmers and media developers here in Canada.
I see.
I am a iOS Senior developer, I saw plenty of job offers asking for iOs dev.
I thought that maybe I would fit for those jobs.

Thanks for the response.
Noemi

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I see.
I am a iOS Senior developer, I saw plenty of job offers asking for iOs dev.
I thought that maybe I would fit for those jobs.

Thanks for the response.
Noemi

You might be, but there are tons of people already here who are fits for those jobs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My score is 415 in Express Entry Pool and I have not received any invitation from Ontario.
I have selected 'All Provinces' in my application. Do I need to do any other step to get the invite?

·
Super Moderator
5,191 Posts
My score is 415 in Express Entry Pool and I have not received any invitation from Ontario.
I have selected 'All Provinces' in my application. Do I need to do any other step to get the invite?
You need to wait for either

a provincial government to offer you an nomination (if you haven't already applied to them directly)

or

an Express Entry draw where the qualifying CRS score is low enough that includes your CRS. Just being in the Express Entry candidate pool with a >400 score isn't enough to receive an Invitation to Apply (to come to Canada) from IRCC - your score must be high enough to be included in a draw.

Find the latest draw here.

Keep in mind that in the time that the Express Entry program has been in effect (01 January 2015) the minimum CRS score for the Federal Skilled Worker Program has only ever been < 420 one time (once) and that was back at the end of May 2017... the overall score has been as low as 199, but that was for the Federal Skilled Trades Program.

Find the results of all of the previous rounds here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.