Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
South Africa has legislation that forces companies to employ blacks before whites and forces businesses to give a share of their company to black people.

With laws like these it is undoubtedly racist against whites.

It is only a matter of time before the rest of the world comes to realise that this.

Most white people in South Africa will never come out with this because they are non-aggressive and fear being victimised by the the black radicals.

·
Registered
113 Posts
“It says more about Canadian perceptions than South African reality. The truth is that the overwhelming majority of crime victims in this country are black and many of the perpetrators are white.”
Oh, I think the Canadians are fully aware that, as far as crime and violence in the Southern Africa region goes, many of the perpetrators, encouragers and supporters, are indeed, white.

Strip Mugabe of knighthood, demands Tory | Mail Online

·
Registered
113 Posts
The very predictable response from England:

Immigration authorities in England have warned Canada to expect a deluge of young, unemployable, white South Africans to arrive in their country after an immigration and refugee panel, made up of white folk who had never been to Africa, bought into former Cape Town resident Brandon Huntley's paranoia and granted him refugee status. "There won't be enough pubs and restaurants in Vancouver and Toronto to employ them all," said an unnamed Home Office source.
Old tactics, ridicule the situation or blame another party to reshift the focus from your own responsbilities. Ironically, many of the whites left in Southern Africa are of British descent, their parents, unemployed and unskilled, poured into South Africa during the Apartheid era. Many of them were even "recruited from Britain" by JCI, De Beers and good 'ol Anglo American.

/Canada_shocked_to_learn_Hartley_wasnt_last_white_in_SA__

Or will they, in similar fashion to Zimbabwe, just shrug shoulders at SA's decline? Write it off to the British being 'dilatory and slothful'. Too busy covering their own tracks, don't have time for ex colonial genocides and all that rubbish, we didn't start the fire:noidea:

Mr Robathan accused the Government at Commons question time of being 'dilatory and slothful' over Zimbabwe.

Read more: Strip Mugabe of knighthood, demands Tory | Mail Online

The UK never had a problem intervening when the country was Rhodesia. The Rhodesian government was forced to hand power over and now the country is in ruins. The UK's policy towards Zimbabwe is hypocritical. The British put Mugabe in power, now they need to fix their own mess.

Read more: Strip Mugabe of knighthood, demands Tory | Mail Online
Hypocritical? A slight understatement, yet very predictable.

Perhaps the corrupt dr Zuma, once he achieves on Robert Mugabe level, will be knighted too?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Meanwhile members of the tribunal panel who ruled that "the claimant would stand out like a 'sore thumb' due to his colour in any part of the country,” reacted with shock on hearing that there were in fact a further five million white South Africans still suffering daily persecution.

"We thought that maybe there were another hundred white people left," said tribunal spokesperson Alba Snow. "We were ready to send a helicopter to airlift them to safety," she added.

Snow admitted that evacuation plans had been put on hold after video footage of Patricia Lewis live in Brakpan had been downloaded from YouTube. "The only person that stood out like a sore thumb in that video was a black sound engineer who looked like he was bleeding out of both ears," she said.

She said the tribunal realised they had it all wrong when further investigation revealed that places like Loftus Versfeld, Constantia and the opposition benches in parliament also contained, "more than their fair share of whites."

Hayibo

More from the same artical

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"We thought that maybe there were another hundred white people left," said tribunal spokesperson Alba Snow. "We were ready to send a helicopter to airlift them to safety," she added.

Snow admitted that evacuation plans had been put on hold after video footage of Patricia Lewis live in Brakpan had been downloaded from YouTube. "The only person that stood out like a sore thumb in that video was a black sound engineer who looked like he was bleeding out of both ears," she said.

In my opinion this is absolute claptrap from a overly imaginative journalist. If anyone believes for one nanosecond that Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board could decide, organize and implement an evacuation airlift from South Africa then I have a wonderful piece of swampland in Florida for sale to you.

·
Registered
267 Posts

In my opinion this is absolute claptrap from a overly imaginative journalist. If anyone believes for one nanosecond that Canada's Immigration and Refugee Board could decide, organize and implement an evacuation airlift from South Africa then I have a wonderful piece of swampland in Florida for sale to you.
It is part of the same artical quoted earlier. original quote came from satirical news sight. You need to read the whole artical to see the first quote in its true context. Of course it is complete clap trap as was the previous quote. It is a shame as it then detracts from an intresting post.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
You have got to give the chap some credit - He managed to leave SA without the hassle of immigration / visas / points. Fear is a huge motivator.....

LOL I wonder how many others are waiting to see how this pans out.....

·
Registered
113 Posts

I think there is more to this than we realise....

SA 604 Refugees

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have got to give the chap some credit - He managed to leave SA without the hassle of immigration / visas / points. Fear is a huge motivator.....

LOL I wonder how many others are waiting to see how this pans out.....
South Africans require a visa to visit Canada but, unless the man in question had a criminal record or answered the questions in a peculiar manner there would be no reason to deny him one. I doubt there are many white South Africans claiming refugee status.
I suspect the decision to grant him status will be rescinded by the Government Minister responsible and some Immigration and Refugee Board members will get their knuckles rapped are possibly dismissed.

·
Registered
113 Posts

Apologies, I was sent that link by a colleague and did not realise it was a joke, I got so worked up and did not check the source of the article. My mistake for being impulsive, British hypocrisy regarding Zimbabwe and South Africa is one of my pet hates and I saw red, instead I should have read...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't believe that Canada fell for his lies. It's odd that after 7 attacks, he never reported anything to the police. And what about medical records? He says he was stabbed in several of the attacks - yet he isn't volunteering the names & dates of when he got medical attention. The media have contacted several old friends and family of his and there's little memory of him getting attacked.

Fact is he was not being singled out and attacked because he is white. Yes SA has a lot of crime but very little crime is race driven. Most (not all) crime is based on monetary gain with the crimes committed by heartless cold blooded killers. They will kill and torture if they think you are hiding money or goods from them. They will kill you regardless of your skin colour.

The issue of this guy's claim was that he was being regularly targeted because he is white. He is talking pure manure! General crime or racist affirmative action isn't grounds for a refugee claim.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Oh, I think the Canadians are fully aware that, as far as crime and violence in the Southern Africa region goes, many of the perpetrators, encouragers and supporters, are indeed, white.

Strip Mugabe of knighthood, demands Tory | Mail Online
Mmm . . . +-50 million blacks or more (who's counting?) and between 3 - 5million whites in SA. (Children, teenagers, adults and the aged?) Are most of these whites responsible for the Rapes, murders, armed robberies, Farm murders, racial slurs, comments, etc? :confused:

I have canadian friends here that have experienced SA first hand and have a problem with that statement of whites being responsible for above mentioned crimes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts