Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
51,378 Posts
Sure, as long as you're not e-filing. The white-out is tough to get off the screen. <ggg>

OTOH, if you're doing paper forms, you may want to just fill them out on your computer. Nearly all the forms you download from the IRS website are the kind of pdf forms you can fill in, save, and print off. They won't do any of the math for you, but they're easy to change if you find you've made a mistake.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunatly I found the mistakes after I printed them out.

Bernie
Sure, as long as you're not e-filing. The white-out is tough to get off the screen. <ggg>

OTOH, if you're doing paper forms, you may want to just fill them out on your computer. Nearly all the forms you download from the IRS website are the kind of pdf forms you can fill in, save, and print off. They won't do any of the math for you, but they're easy to change if you find you've made a mistake.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
217 Posts
Unfortunatly I found the mistakes after I printed them out.
Couldn't you just retype the page(s) with the mistakes and print those out? If it's too much work, then I would think there's no problem with using White-Out on your printed pages.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I'm going to do reprint them.

Thanks

Bernie

Couldn't you just retype the page(s) with the mistakes and print those out? If it's too much work, then I would think there's no problem with using White-Out on your printed pages.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts