Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can someone please help me answer this doubt regarding medical tests:

RECENTLY we went for medical tests and while everything was generally fine. .however the panel doctor found some blood cells in my wife's urine and therefore he has held the report for further tests as my wife was having her menstruation at that time.

Therefore doctor asked to come 10 days later. My worry is my wife has this issue that some blood cells are ocassionaly detected in her urine...so even if in the next appointment with panel doctor she gets blood cells detected then what.?

If doctor uploads the report with this then will CO reject my visa.?

Can someone who has experienced this situation before or heard of it..please help me answer my doubt.

Amit

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I have no idea how it affects your visa, but whilte blood cells in urine, usually are a sign of a UTI - urinary tract infection/cystitis?? Which is fairly minor and can be cleared up with drinking plenty of water and anti biotics

Jo xxx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jojo

Thanks for the reply and appreciate it.

I know there is some UTI for my wife as tests also indicate this and she is having her medication now a days. But the panel clinic point of view....if my wife pays a visit next week and still urine sample shows some blood cells, will her report be held again Or if report uploaded with blood recorded in urine...how could that impact my case if any one knows.?

Amit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts