Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 4 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
Hi Guys, While filing the Visa, I was updating my partner's details. Got stuck at one place - Her name has been updated in passport post marriage (same is in marriage certificate) however other documents as adhar card and PAN card have her maiden name still. While applying Visa when I fill the details for national identity and other identity documents should I write her post marriage updated name or maiden name which is present in both the documents?
Also for the question does she hold some other name, should I be entering her maiden name? Please advise.

As newbienz said fill maiden as per the documents... Get a Declaration like this :


Believe it or not I had my names as expanded initials at one place, not expanded at another, only one initial expanded and so on....

My Aadhar is different from PAN, PAN is different from Passport and Passport is different from Aadhar and so on..

All these are taken care of with the help of above one declaration

Whatever details you are filling, fill it as per in that document
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.