Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I was wondering if someone could tell me which of The Springs are close (walking distance, max 15mins say?) to any shops, coffee shops, possibly a gym? I've seen maps obviously but can't quite get a grip on where all the shops are and what the distances are like!

We were hoping to head to The Lakes but I don't think our 135k budget will stretch there, do you think?

No kids so no school needs, just two dogs & a husband working in Internet City.

Thanks for reading!

M

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I found this map and a few others...but being quite stylised and not having a key i can't work out what the real distances might be!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Springs 1 is close to meadows village. There's a gym, costa and small spinneys there. Springs 2,11, 14 & 15 are close to springs village. There's a gym, big spinneys,, cafes, pharmacy there too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Springs 3 and 4 are also close to the bigger spinneys. That shopping center I find to be much nicer than the meadows centre.

·
Registered
536 Posts
the closest options and within walking distance is springs 2, 14 and 3. In My opinion for dogs Springs 14 is the best bet as if you go outthe back entrance there is a great long walk which goes along the back of springs with 4 or 5 lakes, and there is a huge piece of sandy wasteland dividing springs from JVT which is ideal for letting the dogs of the lead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.