Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I need help in deciding which SOL Code I am the best fit ( 263111 or 2631112)

I am working as IT Administrator. Job Description Mention Below

1) Establishes a networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting.
2) Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
3) Provide Level-2/3 Support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
4) Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
5) Configuration and installation of various network devices and services (e.g., Routers, Switches, Access point, Firewall, Gateway, Air-Fiber, Point to Point and Multipoint link)
6) Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases;
7) Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers.
8) Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I need help in deciding which SOL Code I am the best fit ( 263111 or 2631112)

I am working as IT Administrator. Job Description Mention Below

1) Establishes a networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting.
2) Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
3) Provide Level-2/3 Support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
4) Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
5) Configuration and installation of various network devices and services (e.g., Routers, Switches, Access point, Firewall, Gateway, Air-Fiber, Point to Point and Multipoint link)
6) Upgrading data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases;
7) Remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers.
8) Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
-
Hi,
Based on your JD you are fit for 263111. But you have to show systems side as well such as Servers config, PC/ Laptops management etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts