Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

My wife applied online for a uk spouse visa on 7th Oct 2013.

Not sure if I'm right but I've heard you must send a payslip no older than 28 days from application..(I.e date of online application)

It's just that my bank statements are nearly 1 month older than my payslips. I.e. Payslips issued on the last day of the month and my corresponding bank statements come on the 23rd of every month.

Now, the latest bank statement I have that shows my salary going in is 23rd Sept and payslip 31st Aug. I just found out this falls outside of the 28 days....So, do I have to send the latest payslip (30th sept) and wait for the bank statement (23rd Oct) before I send?

Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You definitely need your 30th Sept payslip. Try to get an online statement showing credit to your account, and get it stamped by the bank to authenticate it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You definitely need your 30th Sept payslip. Try to get an online statement showing credit to your account, and get it stamped by the bank to authenticate it.
Thanks for the quick reply Joppa...

So, 5 months full bank statements plus a printout (stamped) of the 30th sept payment going in is ok?

Thanks

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Or better still, order an extra official statement to cover the short period around 30th Sep.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Explain to them you really need it as required by Home Office for your wife's visa application, and quite urgently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.