Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear users i live in ABu Dhabi(UAE) and want to migrate to Australia but am really confuse which consultant i should choose???? i already talked with DM consultant here in Abu Dhabibut i am not satisfy as they are not register with MARA. Please can anyone give me suggestion regarding my problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I live in Abu Dhabi and I used Avies, their Dubai office. Their service was good and had to visit their dxb office only twice. Got the PR earlier this year.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Save the consultation fees. You will get answers from here . This site has helped me a lot

Reactions: rehmatkhan

·
Registered
45 Posts
Save the consultation fees. You will get answers from here . This site has helped me a lot
I think this is a good suggestion. Because at the end most of the people who have started with a consultant end up looking for information in forums. Because consultant will not be specialized in your ANZSCO code.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This site can definitely give answers for all your queries and you can save your money. Make sure you got all the basics clarified, like your work experience, its corresponding ANZSCO is open for your preferred visa classification, points you will make from all factors etc... And then determine if you still need assistance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This site can definitely give answers for all your queries and you can save your money. Make sure you got all the basics clarified, like your work experience, its corresponding ANZSCO is open for your preferred visa classification, points you will make from all factors etc... And then determine if you still need assistance.
Yeah, hope that i get my answer soon and my application is already with AIVES consultant for assessment but they are really slow and still waiting for my assessment result :confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts