Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I have nearly 5.4 Years of Experience in the IT industry with multiple roles like business analyst, Testing & Third Party Applications. I have had overseas experience (less than months) intermittently for requirement gathering and FDS, DDS creation. I want to get evaluated with ACS for a 189 skill. I believe ACS cuts your skilled experience out of your total experience. However I can obtain proof for any skill which I select and make CV according to that. I am haver B-Tech in Computer Science Engineering

Please help me out what skill should I select as per my profile in order to obtain the maximum skilled experience. I want to go for 189, 190 both. Means, I will apply EOI for both.

Pls let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thanks for the information. I shortlisted to System Analyst 261112

For 189 - Could you please let me know the cut off required for the same and the time frame to obtain a grant?

For 190 - Could you please let me know which states are eligible to apply for system analysts.

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi, Thanks for the information. I shortlisted to System Analyst 261112

For 189 - Could you please let me know the cut off required for the same and the time frame to obtain a grant?

For 190 - Could you please let me know which states are eligible to apply for system analysts.

Thanks in Advance
This might help:

Systems Analyst Immigration to Australia PR Visa

1 - 4 of 4 Posts