Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow forum mates,

I wish to seek your opinion on whether below mentioned job duties confirm to either 261311, 261312, or 261313 on ACS occupation lists. I am about to apply for Skill assessment by November end myself without support of any Consultant

For Company 1:

1.Design data flow diagrams, process flow charts and detailed step-by-step algorithm for either customization or new development in SAP(Systems and Applications Product) Software
2. Understand and document the effect of new development request on various underlying database tables.
3. Prepare unit test cases and data, and compare the intended and actual results of the new objects developed as per user requirements.
4. Report and interact with SAP regarding unique issues and bugs encountered in the project, and eventually work towards their solutions and fixes.
5. Analyse the scope for improving the SAP system performance and avoiding bottlenecks so that all applications are able to share the resources equally and effectively.
6. Modify and upgrade existing programs to meet the changing user requirements or recent upgrades in the technology.

For Company 2:

1.Design data flow diagrams, process flow charts and detailed step-by-step algorithm for either customization or new development in SAP(Systems and Applications Product) Software
2. Document the scope, dependency and effect analysis for the new development requested by the user.
3. Perform complete end-to-end testing, in different system environments, of the updated application process involving new development object.
4. Prepare unit test cases and data, and compare the intended and actual results of the new objects developed as per user requirements.
5. Review the code written by team members to check for adherence to coding standards and rules set forth by the project to ensure well-written code, full documentation, easier maintenance, and better understandability for future developers.
6. Coordinate and guide junior team members in technical and programmatical issues encountered while working on application assignments.

For Company 3:

1. Build technical specifications document, in accordance with business process in SAP Software, as per fresh development or modification request outlining required functionality, its impact on other processes and underlying database system.
2. Identify process-level or data-level bugs in standard functionality of the SAP Software and report to SAP for its propriety resolution.
3. Diagnose sections of code responsible for poor performance and over-use of resources and thereafter, implement the code improvements.
4. Write and test program code as per requirements in technical specifications document, in confirmation with the laid out coding standards and guidelines.
5. Prepare test cases and data and update the intended and actual outcomes in the technical specification document.
6. Perform code review of team members to ensure compliance towards coding standards aimed at better code maintainability, flexibility and understandability.

Thanks & regards.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

I received my Positive assessment from ACS today. I submitted application on 3-dec-2015. It moved to Stage 4 (With assessor) on 3-december-2015 itself. However, I received the final +ve letter on 9-december-2015.

Thanks to this forum.
Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts