Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I look through the list of NOC, I find 2 job codes relevant to me. I work as a Test Manager in the IT industry. I find "2173 Software engineers and designers" and "2283 Information systems testing technicians" relevant as the example titles they have given tally up.
But I got myself evaluated from an agent and got job code 0213 - Computer and information systems manager as suitable. In the example titles of this job code I don't see anything related to Testing though.
If any of the Test Managers on this forum have applied for PR, please share your inputs on this matter.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
But I got myself evaluated from an agent and got job code 0213 - Computer and information systems manager as suitable. In the example titles of this job code I don't see anything related to Testing though.

Who is this agent who 'evaluated' you? What makes you think they have any clue what they are talking about?

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I look through the list of NOC, I find 2 job codes relevant to me. I work as a Test Manager in the IT industry. I find "2173 Software engineers and designers" and "2283 Information systems testing technicians" relevant as the example titles they have given tally up.
If any of the Test Managers on this forum have applied for PR, please share your inputs on this matter.
Hi,

I also have similar problem. Did you find any solution? Did you move ahead with the process in finalizing a NOC Code?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Who is this agent who 'evaluated' you? What makes you think they have any clue what they are talking about?
What's your thoughts? Which code is correct or close to accurate option for a software test manager profile?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.