Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Which bank is the best (Emirates NBD or ADCB)

• Emirates NBD (National Bank of Dubai)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking to change my bank from Liv App (NBD) to ADCB, my question is what benefits will I get when choosing ADCB?.

Note:

Knowing that I am interested to getting a check book and the lowest exchange rate in online payment when buying in dollars.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking to change my bank from Liv App (NBD) to ADCB, my question is what benefits will I get when choosing ADCB?.

Note:

Knowing that I am interested to getting a check book and the lowest exchange rate in online payment when buying in dollars.
it’s not as simple as which is best !

what’s best for one person may not be for another. May well depend on your circumstances/income as to what benefits you get from a bank. Have you contacted the bank and asked them what benefits you get ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thakn
it’s not as simple as which is best !

what’s best for one person may not be for another. May well depend on your circumstances/income as to what benefits you get from a bank. Have you contacted the bank and asked them what benefits you get ?
Thanks for your comment.

Not yet and my needs such as check book, exchange rate, online payment in dollars, and if there are fees when I exceed the minimum allowable balance in the account and the level of customer service.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Thakn

Thanks for your comment.

Not yet and my needs such as check book, exchange rate, online payment in dollars, and if there are fees when I exceed the minimum allowable balance in the account and the level of customer service.
Its best to speak to ADCB and see what they offer you according to your own circumstances/income etc ...... different ADCB accounts will have different features and facilities. Any reason you can't call them or look online ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its best to speak to ADCB and see what they offer you according to your own circumstances/income etc ...... different ADCB accounts will have different features and facilities. Any reason you can't call them or look online ?
I was busy at work during the last period. I will take your advice to contact the banks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts