Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have few questions about the forms I and my husband will need to complete.
He is applying for a spouse visa and I am his sponsor.

Q1. is this the appendix 2 - I will need to print out and complete?
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/270484/VAF4A-Appendix2.pdf

or is there a different one.

Q2. Do I need to complete this form as well?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/sponsor-a-visa-applicant-form-su07

I know we have to apply online and I have the link for that. Also, I am aware we need to pay the NHS before submitting online application form.
So, I am only concerned which other forms we need to complete especially which appendix 2 do we need.

Thanks,
Zara

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nyclon there is no section or part where my husband can sign the form and date it????
Q1. Does he sign in the additional comments or is the appendix 2 december 2013 ..as the above link is...is it the wrong form?
Where does he sign?

Q2. Also, question 1.7 when did ypu last see your sponsor? I will be in Bosnia when my husband submits the application, so, should he put 2nd May 2015?

Last minute panic.
Zara

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
Nyclon there is no section or part where my husband can sign the form and date it????
Q1. Does he sign in the additional comments or is the appendix 2 december 2013 ..as the above link is...is it the wrong form?
Where does he sign?
I believe he does an electronic signature on the online form.

Q2. Also, question 1.7 when did ypu last see your sponsor? I will be in Bosnia when my husband submits the application, so, should he put 2nd May 2015?
Yes.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But i thought i had to download and print out the appendix 2 and then complete it? But it is a pdf file so inable to complete online? Help. Is the link abo e you posted before the one i need for appendix 2 ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you think my husband should sign and date the appendix 2 in the additional information box?

Also the visa name is "spouse visa" or shall write "spouse settlement visa" in my introduction letter?
Zara

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you both; Nyclon and Joppa for your help.
My paper work is ready. I am travelling tomorrow morning to deliver the documents and finalise the application. Wish us good luck. Once again thanks to this forum for all the help everyone has provided. I will keep you posted of the verdict in the next few weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.