Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm so close to being done with my UK visa settlement application but have a few questions. Firstly, I live in Florida but met my now husband whilst working in the UK for a little over a year. We were together for 2 years and got married this past July and will be settling in London. We have compiled the documents, I have filled out the application online and paid the $1404 fee. I have my date for biometrics on Monday as well. My question/concern is that its telling me to send my Settlement application to an address in Sheffield. I have had 2 other American friends go through the same process to join their significant others in the UK and they sent their applications to NY. Can you send to either? I'm just worried because I have a Huge folder and it will cost a fortune to send it to Sheffield and a fortune to get my document returned.
I am also interested in expediting my application. Is WorldBridge the best way to go? It gives two $$ options for expediting, assuming I pay the $300 since its a settlement visa?
Thanks for any advice given

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.