Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

I'm filling out the IELTS application form, and am at the part to indicate where I'd like to have the results sent.

Obviously I need to have the results sent to the Australian Immigration Authorities, but am unable to find the specific address after searching the immi.gov.au site, ielts site, application form, immi requirements, etc... am I daft, hidden somewhere, or simply certified and attached to my application (meaning i disregard the "Applications to Recognising Organizations" section)?

Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
26 Posts
You should send it to your skill assesing authorities. For engineers australia they required original copy to be sent to them. Have you submitted your skill assesment application?

As for DIAC u can just scan a colored copy and upload it online.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the ACS checklist:

w w w .acs.org.au/public/ska/docs/Skills%20Assessment%20Applicant%20Checklist%20-%202012%20-%20V2.p d f

"Please Note: there is no requirement from ACS for any IELTS or equivalent testing results."

I'm starting to think the IELTS results need to be attached to the application to the DIAC (link below), but want to hear from you guys to confirm.

w w w .immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-english . h t m

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi all :)

I'm filling out the IELTS application form, and am at the part to indicate where I'd like to have the results sent.

Obviously I need to have the results sent to the Australian Immigration Authorities, but am unable to find the specific address after searching the immi.gov.au site, ielts site, application form, immi requirements, etc... am I daft, hidden somewhere, or simply certified and attached to my application (meaning i disregard the "Applications to Recognising Organizations" section)?

Many thanks in advance!
Hi,
You dont have fill that section on the application form relating to sending your IELTS result to any institution. You only have to scan the original Test Result Form which you will receive 2 weeks after your exam and submit the same to DIAC.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with the IELTS. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
You dont have fill that section on the application form relating to sending your IELTS result to any institution. You only have to scan the original Test Result Form which you will receive 2 weeks after your exam and submit the same to DIAC.

Hope this helps.

Good luck with the IELTS. :)

you're awesome and a half. thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.