Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for your attention and time.

I am applying for subclass 175 online. Please guide me on the following quires.

1. Where I should mention my brother in law ? in online form in relations there are Child, Parent, Spouse, Sibling, Step Child, Step sibling, Brother, Sister, Step Parent ?

2. Similarly where I should mention family members of my spouse ? In paper based form there is a special section for it but where I should mention it in online application ?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Haansi, it hink we filled all my relatives (immediate relatives excluding the spouses) in form 80. my husband is the main applicant and in form 80 we fill in the relatives names irrespective of them being in the application or not. my bro and sis are married but all i filled was my parents, brother and sisters name with respective date of birth

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Haansi, it hink we filled all my relatives (immediate relatives excluding the spouses) in form 80. my husband is the main applicant and in form 80 we fill in the relatives names irrespective of them being in the application or not. my bro and sis are married but all i filled was my parents, brother and sisters name with respective date of birth
Thanks Anj for attending.

One more thing please, I am applying online, will I need to attach form 80 ? how I will able to use this form is it provided online I will need to scan it ?

thanks

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Thanks Anj for attending.

One more thing please, I am applying online, will I need to attach form 80 ? how I will able to use this form is it provided online I will need to scan it ?

thanks
Dear Haasi,

no need for form 80 for online application, you may have to click on "add" button either under non migrating dependent or siblings..

regards,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Haasi,

no need for form 80 for online application, you may have to click on "add" button either under non migrating dependent or siblings..

regards,
Thanks Mr. India,

One more clarification plz.

As Anj mention I should not mention my brother in law as family member ? and I should mention my wife's brothers and sisters in same form ? Am I right ?

thanks

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Thanks Mr. India,

One more clarification plz.

As Anj mention I should not mention my brother in law as family member ? and I should mention my wife's brothers and sisters in same form ? Am I right ?

thanks
That's correct...!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts