Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm moving to Larnaca this week and was wondering it there are good places to meet other ex-pats there or close-by.

Kind regards,

Roger.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi,

I'm moving to Larnaca this week and was wondering it there are good places to meet other ex-pats there or close-by.

Kind regards,

Roger.
How old are you? I think there is a british community in Oriklini, lots of bars and restaurants along the Dhekleia road and the Phinikoudes seafront.
There are quiz nights, theme nights etc. also clubs that are suited more to the elderly like the Pervolia Charity Pervolia - Home. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Roger,

I can't speak about Larnanca itself although I'm sure there are some there.

If you come to Oroklini the 2 I know of in the centre of the village are The Corfu Tavern (fulll of expats on a Friday afternoon) and The Kings Cellar where you will always meet a few.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,

Will try them out. Just picked these up a bit too late for this Friday, but will try another time.

Roger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Roger,
I go to an excellent international church in Larnaca, called Grace Church.If you want to get to plug into an established social network and experience the presence of God in lively, charismatic meetings, then come along to Grace Church in Neophytou Street in the town centre. Sunday meetings start at 10.00 and mid-week we meet in each others' homes.
Cheers,
dickd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.