Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

We are new to the Fuengirola area and we've been wondering if there are any local people/expats who meet up on a regular basis or could suggest good pub and music venues to visit in the area.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Depends on your taste. But Pogs bar gets folks of all ages and nationalities in, good atmosphere and there is a band playing 4 nights per week, I think. Definitley a Fri & Sat anyway. https://www.facebook.com/pogs.fuengirola?fref=ts
My taste is rock music so I tend to stay away from the more main stream (touristy) bars as a rule but I like Pogs because of its 'healthy' mix of nationalities.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The bar in the Sunset Beach Club in Benalmadena (Fuengirola end) is really good, with several resident expats frequenting. The happy hour is between 6:30pm and 7:30pm and gets quite busy. The views over the sea are amazing, and there is zero traffic noise. They have free entertainment nightly in the restaurant too.

Have you thought about joining the modern jive dance evenings? Great way to meet new folks, good music, and exercise too!

Wibs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.