Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good nursery or plant shop. We just moved here and need to get some plants in our apartment.
Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is one opposite to Lor Ah Soo Road or beside Just Anthony along Upper Paya Lebar Rd.

There are a couple along Thomson Road opposite Macritche Reservoir.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.
I am just shifted to my new home two weeks ago and after lots of hardwork in developing my garden, I am thinking of buying plants soon but dont know any good nursery around here so please help me out that from where i buy plants?

online nursery

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello
I have just finihed doing work in front garden and lawn on this weekend and i am planning to buy plants soon. do you know any plants nursery or place which is cheap to buy plants from?
buy plants

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
If you are driving - take a drive up clementi road, or Thomson road - there are a lot of nurseries .. and if you are adventerous - head up to Kranji - past the Sungei Buloh area - there are a lot of nurseries there as well ..

PS: do You drive ?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hi Abby: You haven't been in Singapore I presume :D If somebody needs potted plants, I took a wild guess that there is 95% or higher chance they are driving. .. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts