Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where in Montpellier or national chain store to buy a mini trampoline, the kind used for exercise?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Try the big sheds near the big supermarkets - Decathlon for example. Try the pages jaunes?

We live in the mountains far from big shops and buy quite a bit on the internet. Even with delivery charges (for big things like trampolines etc) the overall price is less than some retail outlets.

DejW

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Hi Fletch my dear boy!

Nice to see you again. News?

I'm sorry to see you jumping to conclusions on this thread - there's no elasticity in Bev's desire to keep us to the subject.

.....double forward somersault.........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DejW

And when you buy one, do not tender a cheque that may"bounce".

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
A rubber cheque in French is a "wooden cheque". That wood be a surprise? Or am I barking up the wrong tree.
I understand that if you receive a "wooden cheque" in France you have to go to the local branch of your bank?

Right, leaf it alone...................DejW

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
A rubber cheque in French is a "wooden cheque". That wood be a surprise? Or am I barking up the wrong tree. I understand that if you receive a "wooden cheque" in France you have to go to the local branch of your bank? Right, leaf it alone...................DejW
Oooh! You are being painful DejW! The weekend obviously did you a lot of good! MS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Try the big sheds near the big supermarkets - Decathlon for example. Try the pages jaunes?

We live in the mountains far from big shops and buy quite a bit on the internet. Even with delivery charges (for big things like trampolines etc) the overall price is less than some retail outlets.

DejW
Thank you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.