Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
36,859 Posts
hello,

looking for help,we are movingover next week but wondering where you can buy electrical goods ie t.vs etc.we are moving to Calahonda,any help appreciated.thanks
:welcome:

I'm a long way from Calahonda - someone might be able to recommend a small local store, but we get most of our electrical goods from Tien 21 a big electrical chain - also we've used Carrefour & Eroski - both are hypermarkets

·
Registered
215 Posts
bazzar35 said:
hello,

looking for help,we are movingover next week but wondering where you can buy electrical goods ie t.vs etc.we are moving to Calahonda,any help appreciated.thanks
Again sorry don't know Calahonda area but we tend to buy from Wortens lots of them around with good choice. Good luck

·
Registered
15,976 Posts
All shopping centres have at least one "electrodomesticos" megastore selling everything from TVs to toasters. Prices don't vary much between them, because there is strong competition. Look for names like Media Markt, Worten, Darty ...

Hypermarkets like Carrefour do sell them but personally I haven't had much luck with electrical goods bought there, and their customer service isn't great.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Don't forget online. I usually research what I want to buy and then compare prices locally and online. As long as you know what you want you can just search for the model you're interested in via google.es. E.g I've just bough a new laser printer from fnac.es for €85 delivered, which is about €25 lower than local. Ordered yesterday evening and it's due to be delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for your reply,no we are not really bother at the moment.As our main bulk of belongings wont be coming over for a few months anything will do temporarily.will try that and thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts