Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching 'Immigration Time for Pakistani' Thread but couldn't found. Can anyone help where it has gone?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I am searching 'Immigration Time for Pakistani' Thread but couldn't found. Can anyone help where it has gone?
You are right. Couldnt find it as well. Shoaib bro, please lodge a complain to Moderators. In the past there was one another thread named
"175/176 Pakistani backlog applicants" which all of a sudden disappeared and even after checking with moderators and forum help, could not figure out what happened to that thread as well.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"175/176 Pakistani backlog applicants" was merged in "Immigration Time for Pakistani" because all my posts that were in "175/176 Pakistani backlog applicants" appeared in "Immigration Time for Pakistani". But this time, my there is no such thing. Even I can't see my posts in my profile that is suppose to be in ""Immigration Time for Pakistani"

Reactions: mimran

·
Registered
337 Posts
Dear Moderators...please do some thing about this as so many people like us are depending on that thread relating to different issues...I am sure there might be some glitch or issue with the thread and moderators will make sure it appears again..

Reactions: ali_sajjad86
G

·
There is no glitch. Threads have been merged as they contained the same information with posters posting the same information in multiple threads. You will find it if you have posted in it before by going to usercp,and clicking on the last post you made in that thread.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no glitch. Threads have been merged as they contained the same information with posters posting the same information in multiple threads. You will find it if you have posted in it before by going to usercp,and clicking on the last post you made in that thread.
I've posted around 500 post in that thread but in my profile history, i can see only around 40 posts which i posted other than that post.
Please help.

G

·
You appear to know where it is so go post there. I do nit feel there is the need for multiple threads on what is essentially the same topic with most posters cross posting the same information in to each thread aka spamming!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.