Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the thread title suggests i am at the very beginning of trying to move to America and i'm not sure the best way to do so, ie what forms to apply for regarding visa etc or even the best places to search for information to whether or not it is even feasible for me.

I am a single 26 year old male who is a fully qualified vehicle spray painter but i moved into car sales around 5 and a half years ago, i live in scotland but i was origanally born in south africa where i stayed until i was 5.

If anyone could help me with any information they can it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
As the thread title suggests i am at the very beginning of trying to move to America and i'm not sure the best way to do so, ie what forms to apply for regarding visa etc or even the best places to search for information to whether or not it is even feasible for me.

I am a single 26 year old male who is a fully qualified vehicle spray painter but i moved into car sales around 5 and a half years ago, i live in scotland but i was origanally born in south africa where i stayed until i was 5.

If anyone could help me with any information they can it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D
I think for you should start from south africa. You know about the area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts