Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1541 - 1552 of 1552 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations. Could you please share some light folks. My spouse wants to apply for ID since April 2021. Our regional office said that they need to do their own prp verification before we apply. Is there anyone experiencing the same. The lady who assisted us scan the original pr certificate and submitted to HQ. After a month we got a response saying we should come for an interview. We went through the interview process and the lady resubmitted everything. To date we haven't received anything. Please share your experiences on this regard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I submitted application for ID today, but they just gave me the first page of the application copy, is there any reference that I should get from them. Please advise. I hear getting SMS, do we get any SMS after submission, if so how long will it vtake to get the SMS?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I submitted application for ID today, but they just gave me the first page of the application copy, is there any reference that I should get from them. Please advise. I hear getting SMS, do we get any SMS after submission, if so how long will it vtake to get the SMS?
On the form there is a reference that you can use to follow up, did they write a reference on the form?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I collected my ID today, it took 5 months -marriage.

Hopefully everyone still waiting will get get their IDs soon 🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
302 Posts
I collected my ID today, it took 5 months -marriage.

Hopefully everyone still waiting will get get their IDs soon 🙏🙏🙏
congrats. Huge relief. Now onto busy updating banks, etc. But a much much enjoyable and better experience than "horror Affairs"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,

So i decided to email the marriage contacts from Atuu last week Friday.(Thanks Atuu!!)
This Tuesday a guy from Home affairs emailed my husband asking for a DHA-30 form.
We emailed him back the same day and today I phoned the call centre and was told that both our ID applications are done at the marriage section and are at paper prep section.
So we should expect our ID'S soon.

Any idea how long it takes for us to get our ID's from this stage?
Which email did you use?

·
Registered
1 Posts
good day. i got my prp on spousal end of august 2021, applied for id first week of October but did not get an sms. how do i follow up besides calling the call centre please and how am i sure they received my application

1541 - 1552 of 1552 Posts