Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon!

5 days until our premium appointment and a few things is concerning me.

The question is asking when my husband first entered the UK

He first entered in 2008 on a EEA family visa. This expired before we got married so he returned to Brazil and applied for a fiance visa which was granted and he returned in Jan 2015 where we got married and applied for his first period of leave to remain which was sucessful. He was only out of the country for a 2 months pending the visa.

Do I put 2008 (the day he entered the UK on a EEA visa) or the day he arrived in UK on his fiance visa? We are currently applying for second period of FLR(M)

------------------
We live with my parents still - I am providing their latest mortage statement, a cover letter from them saying that we have lived there and have continued permission to live with them, and the title deeds. is there anything else we need to submit in relation to this such as utility bills in their name proving they live there also? I have forgotten what we submitted last time.
-------------------
Apart from the letters of corrospondence to the same address - is there any other evidence i need to submit re relationship? ie photo, documents showing we have travelled together, greetings cards to us both. I vaguely remember seeing you do not need to submit all that when applying for your second period of leave.
-------------------

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Afternoon!

5 days until our premium appointment and a few things is concerning me.

The question is asking when my husband first entered the UK

He first entered in 2008 on a EEA family visa. This expired before we got married so he returned to Brazil and applied for a fiance visa which was granted and he returned in Jan 2015 where we got married and applied for his first period of leave to remain which was sucessful. He was only out of the country for a 2 months pending the visa.

Do I put 2008 (the day he entered the UK on a EEA visa) or the day he arrived in UK on his fiance visa? We are currently applying for second period of FLR(M)

------------------
We live with my parents still - I am providing their latest mortage statement, a cover letter from them saying that we have lived there and have continued permission to live with them, and the title deeds. is there anything else we need to submit in relation to this such as utility bills in their name proving they live there also? I have forgotten what we submitted last time.
-------------------
Apart from the letters of corrospondence to the same address - is there any other evidence i need to submit re relationship? ie photo, documents showing we have travelled together, greetings cards to us both. I vaguely remember seeing you do not need to submit all that when applying for your second period of leave.
-------------------

Thanks in advance!
I would suggest the date of the fiance visa.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Just to be sure I would add a utility or council tax bill to the accommodation evidence.

Nothing else is needed for the proof of living together apart from the official correspondence. Make sure you space it out evenly over the entire period. If you are submitting any correspondence in individual names, make sure it corresponds as closely as possible to the other partners correspondence. E.g. Bank statement March 2017 for sponsor, NHS letter March 2017 for applicant.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thank you seanmcint, that was what I was thinking but I don't want to get tripped up!
By the way if I am ever in any doubt about an answer like that, i add a little note to the 'additional info' section. That's what it's there for.

My wife changed her name at different times on different I.D.'s and I just put the passport date and expanded at the end of the form.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.