Good morning everyone

My fiancé & me have made a decision to get married here in Northern Ireland

I have a question

When you have all you documents together

How much notice do you have to give

When setting a date like next March 2016

Thank you & to here from you soon

Take care
Once your Fiancee ( Applicant) has received Visa must be resident in NI for 7 days and then 28 days Notice of Marriage is required. This can be extended to 70 days if the Register Office need to refer to the Home Office.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi skyf thank you for getting back to me :)

Do you give 3 or 4 months for the Eco to make a decision before your date?

Sorry if that's sounds like I'm stupid

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi skyf thank you for getting back to me :)

Do you give 3 or 4 months for the Eco to make a decision before your date?

Sorry if that's sounds like I'm stupid
Not stupid at all. You do have to think far enough ahead with all the potential delays. Best to allow more time to be on safe side, remembering once Visa is issued your fiancée has 6 months in which to arrive give marriage Notice and get Married.
My Fiancee delivered documents and did biometrics on 28th April and we have provisional date booked for marriage on 1st September. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skyf you are a star thank you

I wish you well for your visa & hopefully you will get it, I have my fingers crossed for :)

We are planning to have the wedding next April 2016 by that stage I won't have 2015/ 2016 p60

Would it be ok to send 2014/ 2015 p60 it showed the last years earnings

I am relying on my savings I have £33,300 grand in my 2 savings plus I made £12436 from my job so I hope to combine the together

Thank you for your help skyf

:)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Skyf you are a star thank you

I wish you well for your visa & hopefully you will get it, I have my fingers crossed for :)

We are planning to have the wedding next April 2016 by that stage I won't have 2015/ 2016 p60

Would it be ok to send 2014/ 2015 p60 it showed the last years earnings

I am relying on my savings I have £33,300 grand in my 2 savings plus I made £12436 from my job so I hope to combine the together

Thank you for your help skyf

:)

You should be looking to get the application in before the end of October, the Current P60 (2014/15) maybe useful but best to present payslips and bank deposit records for at least 6 months. You realise income level is below the requirement (£18600) however I am not sure how the capital ( savings) you mention is used within the calculation to make up your shortfall. Have you checked the Visas and Immigration Website which may give the method used for savings. Otherwise possibly someone here can give better information.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi skyf thank again :)

Aye I'm well short of the £18600 a year

I can remember Joppa saying on my post a few months ago that I would have enough in both bank accounts for the visa, and my pay every month

One more thing I am a it confused about is the £12436 was gross of what I made from the whole year 2014 to 2015

Do they take it as gross pay for the year or do they take with tax taking out of your pay ?

I hope this makes since

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi skyf thank again :)

Aye I'm well short of the £18600 a year

I can remember Joppa saying on my post a few months ago that I would have enough in both bank accounts for the visa, and my pay every month

One more thing I am a it confused about is the £12436 was gross of what I made from the whole year 2014 to 2015

Do they take it as gross pay for the year or do they take with tax taking out of your pay ?

I hope this makes since

The income is based on GROSS. I am sure the information Joppa gave you was good, so the income and savings should see you OK.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you clearing this up skyf

Joppa & nylon and yourself skyf should be knighted by the queen for what they do helping people in need and good advice

Thank you again :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.