Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked the immigration official website. Under Skillselect >> Reports tab, it is mentioned that an invitation round was scheduled on 7th October. However, the results are still not published on the website. It is only showing the results for the last round (16th September). Is there a lag between the rounds conducted and the results published on the site?

Thanks,
Ankit

·
Registered
211 Posts
Usually it gets updated within a day or so. Since October 7 was a public holiday, they might publish the result next monday.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I checked the immigration official website. Under Skillselect >> Reports tab, it is mentioned that an invitation round was scheduled on 7th October. However, the results are still not published on the website. It is only showing the results for the last round (16th September). Is there a lag between the rounds conducted and the results published on the site?

Thanks,
Ankit
hi ankit,

Yet, the results for october 1 round have not published. Normally, DIAC takes 5-7 working days to get it done on skill select website. Sometimes, it may be possible that you can see the results within 2-3 working days itself.

I strongly trust that on upcoming tomorrow, they will publish the results.

Regards,
sathiya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts