Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My company has just logged my application for my 457 visa and I'm trying to find out what to expect now... From what I gather, as a British citizen I don't need to do the IELTS test and I've just read that I may not need to do a medical (minimum requirement is no medical) http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1163i.pdf

Is the above true?

What else is checked?

Will I need to provide anything? I've already provided copies of my marriage certificate, birth certificates, passports...

Thanks!

G

·
Whats the job? If working in health care or education you will need it, same goes if you or any joint applicants will be working in or going to to such areas. So kids who will go to school might need one.

Otherwise nope you probably wouldnt need one.

They'll probably need copies of your qualifications or work references to show you are qualified or experienced enough to do the job.

And nope no IELTS for British passport holders. Though you may need to do it in the future if you intend to apply for PR and either need it for points or a skills assessment. But if you dont need it for either of those things you wont need to do it then either :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.