Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,hope you enjoying the weeekend.please so questions

1 how pictures can i include to have a lot of them
2.since my wife left for the uk since January we have communicated mostly on whatapp call and on facebook should i do a screen shot of all the conversation we have had since she left or just print all the conversation in word format on whatapp
3.i save my wife phone number with" my sweetheart"so on whatsapp her name appears as "my sweetheart" is this acceptable or should i just use her real name.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Good day all,hope you enjoying the weeekend.please so questions

1 how pictures can i include to have a lot of them
2.since my wife left for the uk since January we have communicated mostly on whatapp call and on facebook should i do a screen shot of all the conversation we have had since she left or just print all the conversation in word format on whatapp
3.i save my wife phone number with" my sweetheart"so on whatsapp her name appears as "my sweetheart" is this acceptable or should i just use her real name.
1. A couple of images of you together should be more than enough, they do not need a album of pictures.

2. Show as much as you can, better to be safe than sorry. Some people just show a few screenshots, some decide to print the whole thing off.

3. Good question that, i made sure i saved my wife under her proper married name and nothing else. I'd change the name on WhatsApp and then take screenshots of the conversations and calls that took place. PS. Backup the chat as well just in case. I've got nearly a years worth of conversation on WhatsApp backed up.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. A couple of images of you together should be more than enough, they do not need a album of pictures.

2. Show as much as you can, better to be safe than sorry. Some people just show a few screenshots, some decide to print the whole thing off.

3. Good question that, i made sure i saved my wife under her proper married name and nothing else. I'd change the name on WhatsApp and then take screenshots of the conversations and calls that took place. PS. Backup the chat as well just in case. I've got nearly a years worth of conversation on WhatsApp backed up.

Good luck. :)

thank you i appreciate
one more question
my wife british passport carries her maiden name should i change it to her maiden name or the marriage name which is mine on my whatsapp chat

·
Registered
556 Posts
thank you i appreciate
one more question
my wife british passport carries her maiden name should i change it to her maiden name or the marriage name which is mine on my whatsapp chat
Just change it to the marriage name - after all you are married now and that's the name that is being used :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Printed out or screen shots should be fine of your convo. I ended up printing mine out, some of the convos had my husband's name some had his screen name and it was fine.

I think I sent in about six pictures but put an assortment in - like pictures of us together, with friends, at birthday parties etc which I have heard can help show that you've been together for awhile.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I went through this process earlier this year so I have a few comments.

I put about 15 pictures of my wife and I in our application, spread out over a period of time. Of course you need to prioritise the most important moments of the relationship if you have photos!

Regarding WhatsApp/Facebook, I know people who've printed out over 300 pages of convo history (far too much). I basically went for a selection of conversations over the course of the relationship, a few months apart. E.G. Convos towards start and then one every 4-6 months, just one page on each. Didn't come to that many pages. She also had a 'professional' name included on the screenshots at the early part of the conversations on Facebook, I just made a note of it that it was her, and there was no problem as far as I am aware. Maybe best to change though although these conversation histories are easily faked and I don't think they are the most important thing in relation to the application, just a small supporting piece.

One other thing, I know people who've been told not to include photos with kissing in. I guess this relates to close-up selfie kind of photos where there could be some doubt as to the identity of one/both. Best to avoid these if possible.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just change it to the marriage name - after all you are married now and that's the name that is being used :)
thanks so much i really apprecaite your comment but my wife passport still carries her maiden name.
which name should i use to save in whatsapp,should i use her maiden name or marriage name for example :Janet silva Johnson(maiden name on passport )
but married name is Janet Silva Davidson.which should i use to save in whatapp.

on face book my wife combine the two name like Janet silva Johnson-Simson is this ok for her to use on face book combining the two names together or should she just use one the maiden name or the married name

also we have lived together of 6 years before travelling this January permanently to the UK.we do not communicate with email/whatsapp/facebook since i see her all the time and we bearly make calls on local telephone like since we stay together so how do i get records for that. i will appreciate you kind response

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I went through this process earlier this year so I have a few comments.

I put about 15 pictures of my wife and I in our application, spread out over a period of time. Of course you need to prioritise the most important moments of the relationship if you have photos!

Regarding WhatsApp/Facebook, I know people who've printed out over 300 pages of convo history (far too much). I basically went for a selection of conversations over the course of the relationship, a few months apart. E.G. Convos towards start and then one every 4-6 months, just one page on each. Didn't come to that many pages. She also had a 'professional' name included on the screenshots at the early part of the conversations on Facebook, I just made a note of it that it was her, and there was no problem as far as I am aware. Maybe best to change though although these conversation histories are easily faked and I don't think they are the most important thing in relation to the application, just a small supporting piece.
One other thing, I know people who've been told not to include photos with kissing in. I guess this relates to close-up selfie kind of photos where there could be some doubt as to the identity of one/both. Best to avoid these if possible.

thanks so much i really apprecaite your comment but my wife passport still carries her maiden name.
which name should i use to save in whatsapp,should i use her maiden name or marriage name for example :Janet silva Johnson(maiden name on passport )

on face book my wife combine the two name like Janet silva Johnson-Simson is this ok for her to use on face book combining the two names together or should she just use one the maiden name or the married name

also we have lived together of 6 years before travelling this January permanently to the UK.before she left for the uk we do not communicate with email/whatsapp/facebook since i see her all the time and we bearly make calls on local telephone like since we stay together so how do i get records for that. i will appreciate you kind response

and on pictures should i just print on an A4 paper the pictures

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Printed out or screen shots should be fine of your convo. I ended up printing mine out, some of the convos had my husband's name some had his screen name and it was fine.

I think I sent in about six pictures but put an assortment in - like pictures of us together, with friends, at birthday parties etc which I have heard can help show that you've been together for awhile.

also we have lived together of 6 years before travelling this January permanently to the UK.we do not communicate with email/whatsapp/facebook since i see her all the time and we bearly make calls on local telephone like since we stay together so how do i get records for that. i will appreciate you kind response

·
Registered
556 Posts
Just use the marriage name - don't over complicate stuff and stress yourself out. The Facebook name should be fine. As much documentation as you can provide that shows communications between you and the wife will be beneficial to you.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just use the marriage name - don't over complicate stuff and stress yourself out. The Facebook name should be fine. As much documentation as you can provide that shows communications between you and the wife will be beneficial to you.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Thank you so much i appreciate am cleared now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.