Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is 1 good and 1 bad you would do if you have only 1 day to live? (let's avoid disputes on what is good or bad, the criteria is straight forward - white and black)

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Do you mean one good and one bad thing to do?? It is unclear what you mean. Definitions of good and bad will vary hugely, so you will get disputes....

-

·
Banned
598 Posts
Lets not look too far into this Elphaba..

1 good I would do is call everyone I love and tell them that I do love them and will never forget them. And I will have the party started and waiting for them when ever they get thier.

1 bad hrmmmmmm, I guess I would have as much sex as humanly possible that day in between all the phone calls I would have to make telling people goodbye. lol

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

1 good I would do is call everyone I love and tell them that I do love them and will never forget them. And I will have the party started and waiting for them when ever they get thier.

1 bad hrmmmmmm, I guess I would have as much sex as humanly possible that day in between all the phone calls I would have to make telling people goodbye. lol
wow, what a busy agenda )))))

·
Registered
72 Posts
The good thing: Meet with the people I love and try not to leave with any grudges against me.

The bad thing(s): Do a lot of drugs, armed robbery, get in a fight and run from the police. I've always wanted to run from the police. The adrenaline rush would be awesome!

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The good thing: Meet with the people I love and try not to leave with any grudges against me.

The bad thing(s): Do a lot of drugs, armed robbery, get in a fight and run from the police. I've always wanted to run from the police. The adrenaline rush would be awesome!
hey, what happened to your food addict? i thought your good thing will be eating healthy for 1 day and bad thing - robbing all supermarkets and restaurants for the food ))) just kidding

·
Registered
6,657 Posts

Some would say your bad thing is good.... ;)

-

·
Banned
598 Posts

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm! It's not so easy to deside... Ah, really, don't know...
it's a good excersise as sometimes we are living we don't know for what... i hope to have ever a chance to save someone's life and that would be a good thing i want to do before i die, i think it's worth it

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't want to sound weird or anything... but do any of you feel some sort of curiousity in murder? I've always wanted to know what it feels like to kill. Maybe give me a convict on death row to experiment on.

I might do that as a bad thing if I had one more day to live.

·
Banned
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't want to sound weird or anything... but do any of you feel some sort of curiousity in murder? I've always wanted to know what it feels like to kill. Maybe give me a convict on death row to experiment on.

you are a potential assasin I guess, scary :eek:

·
Banned
598 Posts

Its no big deal, you tend to forget about it soon after..:eek:

·
Registered
185 Posts
i will steal my government and all banks in arab country and give it to Gaza and poor people in the world ----- i thing this is good and bad thing in same time -----

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Good - I would go to my favorite cove and release my pets ashes that I have saved, and say my piece with the 'spirits'.

Bad - I would go buy my friends every item they think they want on my credit card.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.