Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it... that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear."- Dale Carnegie
What about you?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
great thread...........

''Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful''

'' Losers let it happen, winners make it happen''

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."

"Success: willing to do what the average person is not willing to do."

''We tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch...we claw with our fingernails for that inch...because we know,when we head up all those inches, that's gonna make the f***ing difference, between winning and losing! - Between living and dying.

''Its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch...because, that's what living is! The six inches in front of your face...!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
"I am now allowing you to an unlimited amount of overdrafts without having to pay any fees for it what so ever" -- a Pi$$ed bank manager.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
My parents saying "We are disapointed in you.... " for any reason whatsoever.

·
Banned
598 Posts
I love you!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. – Anonymous

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
You can come and pick up that cheque we've been promising to pay you for 6 months....

If you go through life thinking it's all bull**** and it'll never happen, you'll never be disappointed!

·
Banned
598 Posts
When I hear this, I know it's time to watch my wallet!

Sorry you have never found someone that truly makes you happy mate.

·
Banned
598 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.