·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have bEngg in electronics and telecom (3yrs) + 3yrs Diploma engg
Worked as Application Developer for 1.5 yrs
Did my masters from USA - Masters information systems - 2yrs
Then working as Application developer from 2.5 yrs.

My masters degree is a 100% Match with ICT Business Analyst. I might get a ICT minor for Application developer/ programmer analyst profile.

I am not sure if ACS would consider Bachelors or Bachelors+Masters or just Masters.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you

·
Registered
458 Posts
ACS would go through all the qualification you have submitted and take decisions based on that.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello,

I have bEngg in electronics and telecom (3yrs) + 3yrs Diploma engg
Worked as Application Developer for 1.5 yrs
Did my masters from USA - Masters information systems - 2yrs
Then working as Application developer from 2.5 yrs.

My masters degree is a 100% Match with ICT Business Analyst. I might get a ICT minor for Application developer/ programmer analyst profile.

I am not sure if ACS would consider Bachelors or Bachelors+Masters or just Masters.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you
-
You have to submit Bachelors & Masters degree for assessment. ACS will consider your Masters degree equivalent to AUS Masters degree after suitable deduction which depends on whether it is considered ICT major or minor.

Regrads

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ACS would go through all the qualification you have submitted and take decisions based on that.
Thank you Anamica23 for your quick response. I was hoping the same, but the document I read on their site confused me as it stated:
- for anszco 65% of content should be ICT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-
You have to submit Bachelors & Masters degree for assessment. ACS will consider your Masters degree equivalent to AUS Masters degree after suitable deduction which depends on whether it is considered ICT major or minor.

Regrads

Thank you Yousuf, but my question is : Incase if it is minor,they would want 4yrs of experience, which i have, but its broken in two parts before and after Masters.Adding to the confusion both my bachelor and master degree is ICT minor. I am not sure of my chances here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts