Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

each site I see selling homes doesn't state what the rate is...can you please give me some example either fixed or variable for either 20 and 30 years?

Thank you

·
Registered
6,018 Posts
Hello

each site I see selling homes doesn't state what the rate is...can you please give me some example either fixed or variable for either 20 and 30 years?

Thank you
I think your best bet is to check bank web sites.

I could tell you what my rate is (1.3% - 1.1% above monthly eurobor) but this is no longer available to new people so what's the point.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Non-resident in Spain (rental investment or secondary residence): fix rate at 4%, variable rate EUR + 1,5. i found all the info on this website, its really helpful>
overseas-mortgage.
co.uk
/spain-mortgage
.html

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Non-resident in Spain (rental investment or secondary residence): fix rate at 4%, variable rate EUR + 1,5. i found all the info on this website, its really helpful>
overseas-mortgage.
co.uk
/spain-mortgage
.html
Looks very out of date. The rates are too low and it's still got VAT at 7% when it's now 10%.

You'd do well to get a mortgage less than Euribor + 3% these days. Long term fixed rate mortgages have never been that common in Spain, last time I looked they had poor rates anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts