Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have done my skills assessment on 16th November 2015 and this is going to be expire on 15th November 2017. I have applied EOI in July(189,65 Points), although did not get any invite so far and I doubt that my ACS assessment may get expire during this duration, so I have queries in my mind, listed below, would request you to please look into this and advise accordingly

1. What will happen, if this assessment get expired in both of the cases, before I get the invite or after I get the invite but before filing of PR

2. What all documents would be required to get the assessment done again, do I need to provide only the documents for the duration which are applicable after the prior assessment or do I need to update my whole documents again from the beginning

3. How much time this will take and what would be the charges

4. If there is anything, I have missed to update

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi,

I have done my skills assessment on 16th November 2015 and this is going to be expire on 15th November 2017. I have applied EOI in July(189,65 Points), although did not get any invite so far and I doubt that my ACS assessment may get expire during this duration, so I have queries in my mind, listed below, would request you to please look into this and advise accordingly

1. What will happen, if this assessment get expired in both of the cases, before I get the invite or after I get the invite but before filing of PR

2. What all documents would be required to get the assessment done again, do I need to provide only the documents for the duration which are applicable after the prior assessment or do I need to update my whole documents again from the beginning

1. If it expires before getting invite, EOI is invalid. If it expires after invite, it doesn't matter and has no effect on your visa process.

2. I think only the documents after the duration if you want work exp assessed. There is a link for re-assessing in ACS website from the same account you used before.

3. Check ACS.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi,

3. Minimum taking one month maximum 8 weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts