Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one tell me what does the below report indicate?

2613 Software and Applications Programmers 60 1/7/2013 5.22 pm

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
886 Posts
can you provide more details ?

Maybe this is a invite :)

·
Registered
196 Posts

Thanks in advance
This report indiscated that for 2613 EOI till 1/7/2013 5:22 PM are invited in 4th Nov round

Refer - EOI submitted Clud thread and you will learn more

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

Thanks in advance
Hello coolblues,

Well this is the authentic way we decide the cut-off date for the happened invitation rounds. It represents the cut-off date and time for the invitation round on which you see the report. Say for instance, you might be seeing this under 4th November results.

What it says is, people under software category (Analyst Programmer/Software Engineer/Developer Programmer) i.e 2613 code, waiting in queue of EOI with 60 points until that date and time mentioned have been invited.

Now, for example in this yesterday (18th Nov) round, people until 14th July were invited as per our evidence of the member in our forum. However, we feel that, it would be until 16th July 2013. We can find it once this round's invitation results are published in the same place under reports section in SkillSelect the way you spotted it above. This will however take 10 days time approximately for DIAC to publish this results.

So, with the analysis of last few invitation round results and cut off date, we see that, for every round, there is an advancement of 15 days approximately. I mean to say, let us assume for yesterday's round upto July 15th EOI candidates would have been invited. Now, in Dec 2nd round, applications waiting from July 16th (Remember, this exact date will be known once they publish result on this round in a week or 10 days) to Aug 1st would be invited who are in 2613 and with 60 points. Likewise, in Dec 16th round, people from Aug 2nd to Aug 16th would be invited ans so on. This is what we infer from last few rounds results and predict our turn :)

Hope you are clear now? :)

Best regards,
JR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts