Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have applied for Visa 175. I just want to know that what exactly is written on PCC? Do they mention any addresses on PCC? Please send me the link for PCC form and what documents are required for applying PCC?

Thanks
Deepz

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Deepz, when u get your passport made, they do a police verification that time. Normally if the police verification has been done recently, all you have to do is, go to the PP pffice where your pp was made, submit the PCC form and they give u clearance (stamp on your pp) the same day. if your police check is not clear, they tdo the police check again, once uget clearance, they call u and stamp ur pp.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deepz, when u get your passport made, they do a police verification that time. Normally if the police verification has been done recently, all you have to do is, go to the PP pffice where your pp was made, submit the PCC form and they give u clearance (stamp on your pp) the same day. if your police check is not clear, they tdo the police check again, once uget clearance, they call u and stamp ur pp.
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have renwed my passport recently and its issued date is 20th October 2009. I had changed my address, so police verification was done at that point of time. So, you mean to say PCC is nothing mnore than a stamp on your passport and we need to send scan copy of that to CO. Please corrcet me , if I am wrong. Do they mention any address on that?
Thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
No Deepz, if the verification was done recently and it is clear, all you need to do is, go to the PP office with the form, submit your passport there with the form and the fee (carry documents of residence proof-originals and copies-just incase they ask for it), they will call u back in a couple of hrs and give the pp stamped

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Deepz, if the verification was done recently and it is clear, all you need to do is, go to the PP office with the form, submit your passport there with the form and the fee (carry documents of residence proof-originals and copies-just incase they ask for it), they will call u back in a couple of hrs and give the pp stamped
Thanks anj. I really appreciate this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts