Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Based on the list below, what documents need to be sent in it's original form and what documents can be photocopied or printed online:

Employment Contracts
Pay Slips
P60's
Letter of Introduction (signed and dated)
Letter of Sponsorship (signed and dated)
Bank statements
Letter from Landlord
Tenancy Agreement
Marriage Certificate
Sponsor's Passport Bio

Thanks to all for helping me out on this:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Do you photocopy all the passport pages or just the bio page?
people have been saying ALL pages. I personally dont see the point. For mine i will be sending the Bio page and the relevant visa entry/exit stamps that i have mentioned in my application.

For example if i have been to Morocco with my friends and Turkey with my wife for honeymoon. I would need to back that statement up with proof - and send them a copy of the entry/exit stamp to Turkey is the proof which is what they would be interested in. I dont think they would care about seeing stamps for Morocco as its not relevant to the application..

Thats my opinion on it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my previous employer could only send me my payslips in pdf. Some jobs allow you to download your payslips online.

So will this be an issue?

·
Super Moderator
18,018 Posts
Yes it's an issue. As already stated, all documents must be originals. Anything that is not must be verified as original.

From FM-SE:

(bb) Payslips must be:

(i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer's name; or

(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer's headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.