Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We're moving to Dubai soon and I'm coming out in a couple of weeks on a house hunting mission. My husband's company is based in Jebel Ali. We'll be looking for a 3 bed villa and have a housing allowance of about 140/150k. Also we have a 2 year old and would like to be not too far from a nursery.

Can anyone recommend which area we should be looking at that would best meet our needs. All advice welcome.

Thanks
Sandra

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Lakes/Springs/Meadows area is a good place to start. It's close to Jebel Ali but completely self contained with schools, supermarkets, parks etc. It's also very close to Mall of the Emirates.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
AED 150K is not much for a villa, so you'll probably have to look at The Springs to get a 3 bed place in budget. The Green Community is closer to Jebel Ali, but prices will be higher there.

-

·
Banned
598 Posts
AED 150K is not much for a villa, so you'll probably have to look at The Springs to get a 3 bed place in budget. The Green Community is closer to Jebel Ali, but prices will be higher there.

-
I agree. Dont get Elphaba wrong, the Springs arent bad, they just arent top of the line villas compared to other places. Green Community starts at or around 230k. I think arabian ranches are about the same. But if you want to live close to Jebel ali and have your mind set on a villa then yes you will most likely end up at the springs. Which isnt a bad think ok.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your advice. My own research has pointed to the Springs as well. We could always top our our allowance if we dont find something there. Really looking forward to coming out and seeing Dubai now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.