Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
Don't really listen to music much - currently got the Anders Breivik trial on in the background.

In the bar we usually play Spanish pop - Alejandro Sanz, Los Canos, Flamenco chill that kind of thing.,

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I rather like this at the moment. Its a cleverly done cover of that recent "Gotye" song, "Somebody that I used to know", but are they really playing???

Jo xxx

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
I rather like this at the moment. Its a cleverly done cover of that recent "Gotye" song, "Somebody that I used to know", but are they really playing???

Five people, one Guitar! - YouTube

Jo xxx
That is loads of fun and could have been filmed live but almost certainly wasn't - they are miming to a backing track - the sound is out of sync with the mouth movements. Still fun tho'...:clap2:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Eclectic taste as always, dipping into the old vinyl collection (lot of it influenced by my dad growing up, such as Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac etc) but also loving Mercedes Peon and some local folk festival music too.....some later dance tracks like David Guetta mixes etc when I want to shuffle my feet ;)

·
Registered
22,362 Posts
Eclectic taste as always, dipping into the old vinyl collection (lot of it influenced by my dad growing up, such as Thin Lizzy, Black Sabbath, Fleetwood Mac etc) but also loving Mercedes Peon and some local folk festival music too.....some later dance tracks like David Guetta mixes etc when I want to shuffle my feet ;)
Hi Tallulah!! Welcome back:love::love:

I like listening to La Oreja de Van Gogh when I'm on my laptop, esp.' La Playa'.

Looking forward to much more of your informed and perceptive comment.:)
You have been missed.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Hi Tallulah!! Welcome back:love::love:

I like listening to La Oreja de Van Gogh when I'm on my laptop, esp.' La Playa'.

Looking forward to much more of your informed and perceptive comment.:)
You have been missed.
Hello my darling! Must get a chance to send you pm or will send you my number so we can have a good old chinwag. :love:

Check out some Melendi - especially "un violanista en el tejado".

xxxx

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
Check out some Melendi - especially "un violanista en el tejado".
Me gusta! I have heard this on the radio and never caught his name.

RTVE Radio 3 has some fantastic music programmes, a little away from mainstream pop. They seem to cover every decade and every part of the world. Listen online here: Radio 3 - Web Oficial - RTVE.es

1 - 20 of 27 Posts