Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can anybody recommend a couple of good French websites to search for property for sale, particularly in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Already have been using Leboncoin. Trying to avoid websites like Green-acres where prices seem to be higher.
Also, would appreciate your thoughts on owning 2 apartments( one to live in and one to rent out ) :profit vs legal requirements, taxes or other bills for non EU buyers. Thank you

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I tend to search seloger.com and bienici.com. I'm sure there are others, and would love to hear them - as well as any other real estate related resources.
Websites like seloger.com, avendrealouer.fr and logic-immo.com are good
because they collect and display all the properties for sale on agency websites.
However before getting too enthusiastic over your future dream house, check that it's still up for sale!
seloger & co don't always take ads off the site when they're sold
If anything interests you, you can get more details on the local agency website.

I like L'immobilier des notaires avec immonot.com, achat immobilier et location | immonot.com because it groups most properties for sale through notaires.

Bienici is just as good and works the same way as the above websites but often takes longer to load
so the yellow splash screen makes me impatient grrr

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And if you're up to dealing directly with the owners, definitely try PAP which is a site for direct selling or renting of properties. https://www.pap.fr/
Thank you! Will explore this avenue too, why not :). We sold two houses ourselves and bought 1 privately. But of course in our country. Happy to explore private market in France but cautiously :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Websites like seloger.com, avendrealouer.fr and logic-immo.com are good
because they collect and display all the properties for sale on agency websites.
However before getting too enthusiastic over your future dream house, check that it's still up for sale!
seloger & co don't always take ads off the site when they're sold
If anything interests you, you can get more details on the local agency website.

I like L'immobilier des notaires avec immonot.com, achat immobilier et location | immonot.com because it groups most properties for sale through notaires.

Bienici is just as good and works the same way as the above websites but often takes longer to load
so the yellow splash screen makes me impatient grrr
Thanks. I will check them out. Interesting...Not ready to buy just yet, but will be interesting to see if the apartments I liked are sold or not. Yes, I do get enthusiastic. Especially about apartments with nice parquet floor! At this stage we are trying to see what's on offer and to gage what is it we can afford and what is our "must have" and "nice to have" list. Cheers

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like LeBonCoin, especially now that they have a selection criterion of land size. They state the date the ad was placed and also the number of photos (I won't click on those with less than 8 pics).

However, it has this "prove you're not a robot" thing that keeps popping up. V annoying.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I like LeBonCoin, especially now that they have a selection criterion of land size. They state the date the ad was placed and also the number of photos (I won't click on those with less than 8 pics).

However, it has this "prove you're not a robot" thing that keeps popping up. V annoying.
Yes I use the filter to remove the private ads with only 3 photos. I would investigate them more closely if I was going out there to view houses.

Had to slow down the speed I was clicking to remove the pesky robot prompt. Doesn't eliminate completely but helped. Otherwise it's been very useful. Has been very useful in refining what and where I might want to buy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts