Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,949 Posts
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing in connection with Application for Migration Skills Assessment. Please tell me what are Certified true copies of academic transcripts.Can i consider those as detail marks card as one i attached for your reference.Please have a look at that and tell can i use that for Application for Migration Skills Assessment .Or you mean something else for Certified true copies of academic transcripts.

Thanks in advance.

Gagandeep Singh Khurmi
hello buddy,

academic transcripts are the one that contains all the subjects you studied in your graduation or post graduation to which you would like to get your education assessed. This can be obtained from the university you studied. if you studied in a college, check out whether they are able to issue you the transcripts. if not so, your colleg might be affiliated to a university to which you need to fill in the application for transcripts and pay the fees for getting it. it normally takes between 1-3 weeks based on the universities. i applied for anna university and got the transcripts for my engineering graduation in a week's time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.